By K F Pellatt LLC
Posted January 10, 2020
- Full Time
- 45 E Rockwell Ave, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
- This position works directly with Business Owner and other team members to successfully design, develop and carry out remodeling projects with a focus on customer experience and project profitability.
- Responsibilities include:
- Accurately documenting and drafting project existing & proposed conditions
- Collaborating with the Pellatt team members, Sub-vendors and Sub-contractors to develop project scope and budget
- Collaborating with project Owner’s on product selection and timely ordering of agreed upon products.
Note: Accurate project documentation is essential to the success of this position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with project Owner’s and Pellatt Sales team members to ascertain an overview of the project and the general reasons why the project is being requested.
- Collaborate with Pellatt Sales team members to document Project Existing Conditions and the Owners Project Requirements.
- Use documentation to develop a preliminary Scope of Work, draft Preliminary Drawings and a Preliminary Budget for presentation to the Project Owner’s.
- Meet with Project Owner’s to present, review and revise the Owners Project Requirements document.
- From, the revised Owners Project Requirements document, develop Construction Documents, i.e., Working Drawings, Scope of Work and Project Budget
- Assemble the Project Folder; Working Drawings, Scope of Work and Project Schedule for handoff to Project Production team
- Meet with Project Stakeholder’s regularly to ensure the Project stays on course to meet the Project Goals.
- Be committed to bringing and maintaining a positive outlook through proper planning, trusting your abilities, qualities, and judgment and striving for continuous improvement.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree in Architectural Drafting or Design, Interior Design, Construction Management or similar study ideal. Five years equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Design experience required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, 20/20 and Sketch-Up is ideal along with Microsoft Office, Google G Suite & Adobe Suites.
- Experience in residential remodeling, estimating and construction process preferred.
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License is required with an excellent driving record.
- 90% of working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Remaining 10% can require the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Work conditions can also require the use of personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.r
- Typical work week is Monday through Friday and averages 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate. K F Pellatt LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.