Refer a Client Terms and Conditions
Refer a Client Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your participation in the Refer a Client Program (referred to herein as the "Promotion").
1) Any person who submits all required and valid information referring a Client to K. F. Pellatt, LLC, shall be eligible to participate in the Promotion (referred to herein as the "Participants"). Each Participant represents and warrants that:
a) They are a legal resident of the United States and are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of submitting a Referral;
b) The Referral is personally known to Participant; and
c) The contact information that Participant provides regarding a Referral is the personal contact information for such Referral.
2) A "Qualifying Referral" is defined as (i) a Participant successfully submitting, via the K. F. Pellatt, LLC website, contact information for a Client known to Participant (including Name of owner, Phone Number, and email address) (a "Referral"), which is not a "Duplicate Account" (as defined below), and (ii) where the Referral subsequently contracts with K. F. Pellatt, LLC's within 60 calendar days of K. F. Pellatt, LLC's receipt of the Referral. K. F. Pellatt, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to approve or deny any Referral to K. F. Pellatt, LLC's Client Network. A "Duplicate Account" is defined as a Client that is a current or former member of the K. F. Pellatt, LLC Client Network, or that is in K. F. Pellatt, LLC's sales database, including prospective member Clients.
3) For each Qualifying Referral, the Participant may be eligible to receive certain compensation ("Compensation"). Compensation, if any is being offered under this Promotion, will be solely set forth in the advertisement for the Promotion, which may be received via email, online advertisement, or otherwise. There is no cash or exchange value for any Compensation provided in conjunction with the Promotion. If the Compensation, if any, is provided in the form of a third party product or gift card, such Compensation shall also be governed by the third party's terms and conditions applicable to such form of Compensation.
4) Each Participant will be limited to a maximum cumulative Compensation under the Promotion of six hundred dollars ($600.00 USD) per calendar year.
5) Any Compensation will be issued within approximately 45 days of the date that the Qualifying Referral has been approved into the K. F. Pellatt, LLC Client Network.
6) All Referral contact information and email addresses become the property of K. F. Pellatt, LLC, and K. F. Pellatt, LLC reserves the right to market to such Referrals.
7) K. F. Pellatt, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Promotion at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms. In addition, K. F. Pellatt, LLC may cancel or suspend this Promotion in its sole discretion at any time, without notice.
8) K. F. Pellatt, LLC is not responsible for any technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by K. F. Pellatt, LLC, users of the K. F. Pellatt, LLC website, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, or fraud.
9) K. F. Pellatt, LLC makes no representations or warranties regarding the Promotion other than as specifically set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the foregoing, K. F. Pellatt, LLC makes no representations or warranties that Referrals will become Qualifying Referrals.
10) Employees and Consultants (and their immediate families) of K. F. Pellatt, LLC or any subsidiary or affiliated company, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
11) K. F. Pellatt, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or remove any Participant from the Promotion.
12) Void where prohibited or restricted by law, statute, regulation, or other appropriate authority.
13) Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of Referral submission. Proof of age, eligibility, and identity must be furnished upon request.
14) Payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes resulting from Compensation is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
15) K. F. Pellatt, LLC specifically disclaims, and assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, loss, or injury resulting from redemption of any certificates or merchandise received upon redemption or exchange of a certificate.